1. ÖVFA represents the interests of financial analysts and investment professionals in the financial center of Austria.
2. The ÖVFA is a platform for the exchange of information and know-how of the Austrian investment community and for corporate members regarding capital market-relevant issues.
3. ÖVFA represents the interests of capital market players by participating in national and international committees (Corporate Governance, AFRAC, EFFAS, ACIIA, etc.).
4. In order to achieve its goals in the best possible way, ÖVFA cooperates with important institutions and associations in the Austrian financial center.
5. As the standard setter, ÖVFA determines the standards of analysis, develops them further and shapes them with other capital market-relevant topics.
6. As a standard setter, ÖVFA is your contact for politics, authorities and supervision.
7. The ÖVFA sets training standards and is a platform for the training and further education of financial analysts and investment professionals.